Author Topic: An impressive film!  (Read 10464 times)

Pandemonium

• Star Wrecker
    • View Profile
An impressive film!
« on: June 11, 2007, 03:25:15 AM »
I came across this film somewhat accidentally. Things like TROOPS and IMPS got me looking into other Star Wars fan films, and then Trek.

When I saw just the graphics on the website I knew I was in for something special. So special, that I downloaded Star Wreck 1-4 to prepare myself. I couldn't find 5 right away. 1-5 are good. Great even. But Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning is a real treasure! I quickly got hooked and ordered the DVD bundle as well as the RPG. If I can arrange to view PAL discs I'll even order the Imperial Edition!

I can't wait for Iron Sky. If the fan film was this good, what can you do with an original idea I wonder.

My only request is that you make the Imperial Edition available in NTSC as well.

Thanks for a great film!
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 02:00:00 AM by Pandemonium »

Timo Vuorensola

• Star Wrecker
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 11:14:40 AM »
Thanks for feedback!

I can't wait for Iron Sky. If the fan film was this good, what can you do with an original idea I wonder.

Yeah, Iron Sky is exactly that - an original film, not a fan film.

My only request is that you make the Imperial Edition available in NTSC as well.

We'll do that as soon as we find a distributor for IE which requires NTSC. Without a distributor it's a bit too expensive business to print a lots of NTSC-DVDs when there's no certainity we'd be able to sell them all.

Thanks for a great film!

Our pleasure!

Timo.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 02:00:00 AM by Timo Vuorensola »
Deus absconditus.
Deus nullus deus.
Deus nisi deus.

LGrids

An impressive film
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 06:48:57 AM »
I had been looking forward to wathcing this film since march. I was surprised that it went to straight to DVD. Serisouly fuck hollywood. Im sorry Im drunk right know. intedn ti watch this film soon.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 02:00:00 AM by Guest »